50th Anniversary Benefit
Join us on Saturday, April 13th, 2019 at the Sheridan Shore Yacht Club!
- Providing a positive, safe environment where young people can be recognized as individuals
- Engaging youth in programs designed to develop leadership skills, enhance positive social skills and self-esteem, and advance constructive behavior patterns
- Sponsoring activities that promote cultural competency and understanding of others
- Assisting in meeting youth needs for friendship, status, safety, and adult mentoring
- Offering programs and services that are positive alternatives to adolescent high risk behaviors
- Facilitating cooperation and communication between the teen population & the community at large
- Enlisting the support of community members, agencies, and institutions to share financial and physical resources to strengthen service youth.
WE STRIVE TO HELP TEENS BE THEIR AUTHENTIC SELVES.
WYO’s Teen Drop-In Center Hours
Friday: 3 PM – 9 PM
Saturday: Social Service Days
TEEN OF THE MOMENT
Madeline Sheedy, WYO Youth Board Member
Madeline Sheedy visited “The Burne” at Washburne as an 8th grader and joined the WYO as a freshman. She frequently attends events, both recreational and volunteer, along with being an active participant on our Youth Board and Rainbow Committee. Madeline has a strong sense of adventure and is always willing to try new things at the WYO!
When not with the WYO, Madeline is involved with several things. She loves K-Pop music and dance, and is a leader at her Tae Kwon Do studio. She also attends several clubs at New Trier, where she is a freshman.
We love having Madeline at our events and on our leadership boards! We are grateful for all of her contributions to the Winnetka Youth Organization!
Board of Directors Chair
Youth Board President
What our teens think
Our Sponsors. We Thank You.
Winnetka Youth Organization
620 Lincoln Avenue, Winnetka, IL. 60093