About the Scholarship
The Winnetka Youth Organization provides high school seniors, who reside in the New Trier Township, with an opportunity to receive a scholarship award to use towards their expenses at their first-year in college. All applications will be thoughtfully reviewed by the Board of Directors. The award recipients are acknowledged at the WYO’s Annual Spring Benefit.
- Student must be a resident of the New Trier Township;
- Student must be in grade 12 at a local New Trier Township high school;
- Student must currently obtain a weighted GPA of 3.0;
- Student must be in good standing with their high school;
- Priority is given to students who reside in a single-parent headed household (please specify in application below).
- Demonstration of WYO core values is also a must.
The scholarship application must be submitted to email@example.com by Friday, March 26th, 2021 at 11:59 PM or dropped-off in-person at the Winnetka Youth Organization by 5 PM to the Scholarship Committee. No late applicants will be considered. If you are awarded the scholarship, you are required to attend WYO’s Spring Benefit to receive the award.
Click here to access the full application.
Not a high school student, but want to contribute?
100% of your donation will go towards bettering young lives. Your donation will help fund the WYO Annual Scholarship Awards that high school students need to help fulfill their potential in college.
Donate here to make a difference.